Make a change
The heart of my business is more than changing the way we eat: I want to change the way we relate to others – educating and empowering under-privileged communities to improve wellbeing through food, respect and relationships.
Ultimately, my goal is to direct most of my profits to support social projects, with the aim of reducing food waste and food poverty, and providing training and employment opportunities for homeless people.
- Provide disadvantaged communities with the knowledge and skills they need to cook and eat healthy meals
- Create a permanent cookery school to teach these skills
- Help to reduce food waste and food poverty in the UK
- Create training and job opportunities for local communities, especially the homeless
- Promote cultural understanding, tolerance and respect
Help me make a change
My goals are ambitious, and I can’t accomplish them alone.
I’m keen to work with like-minded individuals and companies who can help me achieve my corporate social responsibility vision. Can you help me make the world a better place?
Email me at pamela@PamelaChensAsia.com to find out more about my vision, or to talk to me about becoming a partner.